- Children's Room
- Teen Deck
- Computer Lab
- Aging Well Resource Center
- Immigrant Resources Center
Programs for all ages are offered throughout the year. Consult the library’s calendar for current schedules and listings of special programs.
- SUMMER READING PROGRAMS designed to promote reading for all ages are offered late May through July. These programs include prizes, special events, and literature-based activities.
- BOOK DISCUSSION GROUPS are available for all age groups. Call the library for details.
- Special programs for CHILDREN, ADULTS and SENIORS are scheduled monthly.
- Special interest groups for TEENS meet monthly.
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) CLASSES are offered through LIRC.
- STORY BOX for children from birth to 36 months is offered each Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m., and Friday at 9:30 a.m. The child must be accompanied by an adult. Free tickets are available one week in advance.
- PRESCHOOL STORYTIMES for ages 3 and up are offered each Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and each Friday at 10:30 a.m.
- PAWS TO READ for children grades K to 5 is offered the second Saturday of each month. Practice reading to a furry friend. Call the library to register.
- DIAL-A-STORY is available any time by dialing 303-795-3960. Listen to a three-minute story.
For further information on any of these programs, call the library at 303-795-3961.