The Littleton City Council voted to name Mark J. Relph the Acting City Manager at its July 19 meeting. Relph has served as the Director of Public Works for Littleton since April 14, 2015. In this position, he is responsible for street maintenance and operations, storm water utility, transportation planning and coordination, development review engineering, traffic systems and capital improvements. He will continue his duties as the director and begin his new role today, July 20.
Deputy City Manager Mike Braaten will continue in his role of providing support and assistance to the city manager, along with grant management and intergovernmental agreements.
Relph can be reached 303-795-3720.
City council also approved a process to solicit request for proposals from executive recruiting firms to fill the city manager position on a permanent basis. The following executive search firms have submitted proposals.
- Affion Public Proposal (383KB)
- Form (4,602 KB)
- Avery Proposal (700 KB)
- Colin Baenziger & Associates Proposal (1,019 KB)
- David Gomez & Associates Proposal (3,187 KB)
- GovHR USA Proposal (1,348 KB)
- KRW Associates Proposal (685 KB)
- Mercer Group Proposal (69 KB)
- Novak Group Proposal (792 KB)
- SGR Proposal (8,768 KB)
- Management Profile (1,165 KB)
- Waters & Company Proposal (9,835 KB)