This quasi-judicial body is authorized to review building code issues and make decisions on matters concerning the suspension and revocation of licenses arising under the Uniform Building Code.The Building Board of Appeals meets as needed the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue. Contact Community Development at 303-795-3748 to confirm when the next meeting is scheduled.
For questions concerning the Building Board of Appeals, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748 or one of the following staff members:
- Anastasia Urban — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
- Jocelyn Mills - Community Development Director
|Ann Marie Dinkel||I||4/1/2015||2018|
|Dustin Hubbard||II, Alternate 1||5/5/2015||2018|
|Ron Manske||IV, Alternate 2||3/15/2016||2019|
|David Mitchell, Chair
|Dean Rue, Chair Pro Tem||IV||4/1/2007||2017|
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy