The Library Board: assists library director in planning for library services and programs to serve community needs and interests; reviews and recommend a long-range plan; makes recommendations regarding the use of gifts to the Library; serves as an advisory body in the formulation of Library policies; acts as a mediator in matters involving freedom-to-read disputes with citizens; promotes the use of library public facilities to further city council goals; reviews proposed annual library budget and make recommendations.The Library Board meets the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at Bemis Public Library, 6014 South Datura Street.
For questions concerning this board, contact Bemis Library at 303-795-3961 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Library Director
- Meredith Gipson Recording Secretary — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
- Council Member Doug Clark - City Council Liaison
|Lisa Ohlgren; Chair
|Catherine Schwartz Vice-Chair||III||4/1/2014||2017|
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy