The Museum Board assists museum director in planning for museum services, programs and potential accreditation and affiliation to serve community needs and interests; at least every 3 years, reviews and recommends long-range plans and annual programs; makes recommendations regarding the use of gifts/loans to the museum; serves as an advisory body in the formulation of museum policies; has final authority over the disposition of unwanted collections; acts as a mediator in matters involving exhibition/program content disputes with citizens; promotes the use of museum public facilities to further city council goals; reviews proposed annual museum budget and make recommendations.
The Museum Board meets the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Museum/Library Director
- Becky Kosma Office Manager — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
- Council Member Jerry Valdes City Council Liaison
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy