The Planning Commission is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations on master plans, land annexations and initial zoning, flood plain designation, rezoning proposals and new subdivisions.
The Planning Commission meets as needed the second and fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the council chamber at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue. All Planning Commission meetings are broadcast live on Littleton 8, as well as streamed live online.
For questions concerning this board/commission, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
- Jocelyn Mills, Community Development Director
|Karina Elrod Chair||IV||4/1/2011||2017|
|Lynne Krueger Alt. I||I||4/1/2015||2018|
|R. C. Myles||I||4/1/2014||2017|
|Mark Rudnicki Vice Chair||II||4/1/2012||2018|
|Bruce Stahlman Alt. II||II||4/1/2016||2019|
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Ordinance 2016-15 Name Change to Planning Commission
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy