|2255 W. Berry Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120
The Economic Development Department exists to promote economic vitality in the community by focusing on business development, retention and attraction. The department provides no-cost, high-end business resources for any company operating in or planning to locate within the city limits. Our business development team can assist you whether you’re in the planning stages of a new business, looking to locate in Littleton, or you want to expand an existing operation.
If you’re starting a new business, we’ll review your plan, analyze your market and make sure all of the government requirements are covered.
If you’re planning to locate in Littleton or you’re already in business we can help you grow your customer base through market analysis and effective strategies including:
- Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies
- Networking Strategies and Contacts
- Competitor Research
- Industry Trend Information
- Market Research – Demographic and Expenditure Information
- Find Available Properties within Littleton City Limits
- Assist with Employment Needs - Recruitment/Hiring Strategies
- Provide Targeted Marketing Lists - Business-to-Consumer or Business-to- Business
- Assistance Locating and Evaluating Suppliers
- Access to Business Finance Information and Resources
- Liaison Assistance with City Departments
- Business Education Seminars
We typically begin our work with you by scheduling a meeting with our entire team to get to know your business and understand the support you require. If you have questions or you’d like to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Economic Development Specialist - Business Development