This program is open to Littleton residents only. Check the city limits page to see if you qualify.
Free Large Item and Electronics Pickup
Have you started your spring cleaning and don’t know what to do with all the stuff you’ve discovered? The City of Littleton’s popular “Keep Littleton Beautiful” Summer Cleanup and Recycle Program will begin taking calls June 1, 2015.
Call 303-795-3744 to schedule an appointment for a crew to come to your home and haul it all away! The city will continue to schedule pickups until all time slots are full, so call early to assure a pickup time. The program ends July 31, 2015.
Items that are accepted:
- unusable furniture;
- old appliances (refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, etc.);
- used tires (four per household);
- old lumber (remove all nails first);
- branches (cut into 6-foot lengths and bundled);
- electronics (TVs, computers, VCRs, vacuums, lamps, etc.)
Items that are NOT accepted:
- construction materials;
- household garbage;
- commercial rubbish;
- hazardous materials such as paint, motor oil, batteries, etc.;
- any item that your regular trash service will pick up;
- items that are usable and could be donated.
For unusable items that cannot be accepted, contact a commercial disposal company. For usable items, contact a charitable organization.
All items should be in such condition and located so that they can be easily loaded and unloaded. If the materials cannot be prepared as specified, call 303-795-3744.
For more information call Senior Code Specialist Rebecca Thompson at 303-795-3831.