The City Clerk's office accepts Passport applications for the U.S. Department of State.
The City Clerk's office will not be accepting passport applications on Thursday April 17, 2014 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Acceptance will resume during our normal afternoon hours of 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. No appointment necessary
2255 W. Berry Avenue, Littleton CO 80120
303-795-3780 (or) 303-795-3753
- First time applicants should fill out the US Department of State Form DS-11 (available at travel.state.gov) application prior to arriving.
- Proof of Citizenship: certified birth certificate, previous Passport or a naturalization certificate (original documents only).
- Proof of Identity: a valid drivers license (not temporary or learner's permit), naturalization certificate, previous U.S. Passport, government issued I.D. with photo and signature, or military I.D. with photo and signature.
- There are two separate fees for every passport:
- Application Fees (passport books, passport cards, expedite) shall be paid by personal check or money order made payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- Execution Fee shall be paid by personal check or money order made payable to the City of Littleton
- *** NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR EITHER FEE ***
- One color photograph: 2 inches x 2 inches with white background. The City of Littleton does not have onsite photo services.