The City Clerk's office accepts Passport applications for the U.S. Department of State.
Monday through Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. No appointment necessary
|The City of Littleton will not be accepting passport applications on Wednesday March 12, 2014. Acceptance of applications will resume during regularly scheduled hours on Thursday March 13, 2014. Thank you.
2255 W. Berry Avenue, Littleton CO 80120
303-795-3780 (or) 303-795-3753
- First time applicants should fill out the US Department of State Form DS-11 (available at travel.state.gov) application prior to arriving.
- Proof of Citizenship: certified birth certificate, previous Passport or a naturalization certificate (original documents only).
- Proof of Identity: a valid drivers license (not temporary or learner's permit), naturalization certificate, previous U.S. Passport, government issued I.D. with photo and signature, or military I.D. with photo and signature.
- There are two separate fees for every passport:
- Application Fees (passport books, passport cards, expedite) shall be paid by personal check or money order made payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- Execution Fee shall be paid by personal check or money order made payable to the City of Littleton
- *** NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR EITHER FEE ***
- One color photograph: 2 inches x 2 inches with white background. The City of Littleton does not have onsite photo services.