The City Clerk's office accepts Passport applications for the U.S. Department of State.
Monday through Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
No appointment necessary
2255 W. Berry Avenue, Littleton CO 80120
303-795-3780; or 303-795-3753
- First time applicants should fill out the US Department of State Form DS-11 application prior to arriving.
- Proof of Citizenship: certified birth certificate, previous Passport or a naturalization certificate (original documents only).
- Proof of Identity: a valid drivers license (not temporary or learner's permit), naturalization certificate, previous U.S. Passport, government issued I.D. with photo and signature, or military I.D. with photo and signature.
- There are two separate fees for every passport:
- Application Fees (passport books, passport cards, expedite) shall be paid by personal check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State.
- Execution Fee shall be paid by personal check or money order made out to the City of Littleton
- *** NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR EITHER FEE ***
- One color photograph: 2 inches x 2 inches with white background. The City of Littleton does not have onsite photo services.