Littleton’s Economic Development Department provides no-cost, high-end business resources for any company operating within the city limits and registered with the Finance Department. Our business development team can assist you whether you’re in the planning stages of a new business, looking to locate in Littleton, or you want to expand an existing operation.
If you are starting a new business, we will review your plan, analyze your market and make sure all of the government requirements are covered.
If you are planning to locate in Littleton or if you are already in business, we can help you grow your customer base through market analysis and effective strategies including:
- Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies
- Networking Strategies and Contacts
- Competitor Research
- Industry Trend Information
- Market Research - Demographic and Expenditure Information
- Find Available Properties within Littleton City Limits
- Assist with Employment Needs - Recruitment/Hiring Strategies
- Provide Targeted Marketing Lists - Business-to-Consumer or Business-to-Business
- Assistance Locating and Evaluating Suppliers
- Access to Business Finance Information and Resources
- Liaison Assistance with City Departments
- Business Education Seminars
- Other business questions - we'll work with you to find answers to questions unique to your business
We typically begin our work with you by scheduling a meeting with our entire team to get to know your business and understand the support you require. If you have questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the Littleton Economic Development Department at 303-795-3749.