While King Soopers is closed...
While the King Soopers grocery store at Littleton Boulevard and South Broadway is closed for renovations, shoppers may choose to ride the RTD bus #0 south to West Mineral Avenue and South Broadway where there is another Littleton King Soopers store and a Safeway store. Riders can catch the bus in front of the Littleton Square shopping center at Littleton and Broadway every half hour from 4:49 a.m. to 2:20 a.m. There is a charge of $2.25 each way for the 10-minute trip.
The Omnibus will pick up qualified passengers at Wells Fargo Bank, 5601 South Broadway, on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and return them at 11 a.m.; and pick up passengers on Fridays at noon and return them to the bank at 2 p.m.
Shopping Cart Construction Schedule
Due to the closure of the Littleton Boulevard King Soopers,
modifications have been made to the regular Shopping Cart schedule. It will now drop off qualified passengers at the Mineral Avenue King Soopers. Visit the Shopping Cart page for more information.
Omnibus service is scheduled by appointment only, operating five days per week. Call 303-795-3700 for more information or to make a reservation.
Criteria for Riding
- Resident within the city limits of Littleton;
- 55+ years of age OR disabled;
- We must have 48-hour notice for rides—no same day service;
- Weekday hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments are best if made between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Medical trips are top priority;
- Grocery shopping is important because you need nourishment to stay healthy and active;
- Hair and barber appointments are important for good grooming;
- Other activities are by appointment as seating permits.
Donations appreciated. Give what you can, when you can, to keep the service going.
We schedule medical pick ups an hour before your appointment. We ask that you be ready 15 minutes before, and allow 15 minutes after, the scheduled pick up time. This will allow for weather changes and unforeseen situations.
All buses are wheelchair accessible.
Destinations include the city limits of Littleton ONLY. However, there are a few exceptions. Please call if you have questions.
We go to Englewood for medical trips only. Our schedule is as follows:
You must be ready to return no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Monday and Friday we start picking up at 12:30 p.m. with a return at 3:30 p.m. Make appointments between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday we start picking up at 8:10 a.m. with a return at 11 a.m. Make appointments between 9 and 10 a.m.
- We DO NOT go to Englewood on Wednesday.
- Arapahoe Kaiser: We go to the 5555 E. Arapahoe Kaiser for medical trips any day we have time in the schedule.
- Balsam Way: 6169 S. Balsam Way for medical trips any day as schedule allows.
Don’t forget to cancel your ride with Omnibus when plans change or if you have canceled an appointment. Unnecessary stops are costly.
Buck Recreation Center Trips
- K-Mart, 2nd and 4th Thursdays: pick up at 12 p.m. and return at 3 p.m.
- Southwest Plaza, Fridays: Pick up at 10 a.m. and return at 2 p.m.
Statement Of Rights
||Luncheon: 11:00 am
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Omnibus does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin or gender.
For more information on these statutes, or to file a complaint, contact the person below or the Civil Rights Officer, Federal Transit Administration, Region 8, 216 Sixteenth Street, Suite 650, Denver, Colorado 80802, telephone number 303-844-3221 and fax number 303-844-4217.
2255 West Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Information in non-English alternative formats may be obtained through the person listed above. Individuals will be permitted to use service animals, as defined within ADA guidelines, if necessary.