Plan Submittal Process
Visit Document Central to download a Plan Review Application.
When submitting plans, use the following guideline:
- Submit Plan Review Application.
- Application MUST be complete.
- Submit a scope of work summary.
Submit TWO sets of building construction / tenant-finish plans (greater than 5,000 sq feet) as noted below:
- ONE set of plans submitted MUST be electronic in PDF format with each file properly labeled.
- ONE set of wet-stamped printed plans.
Submit any specific details or specification sheets on sprinkler or fire alarm devices.
Our REVIEW processing time is approximately 20 business work days.
Submit plans to:
Littleton Fire Rescue
2255 West Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
2nd Floor Fire Administration Office
Electronic Plan Submittal
Littleton Fire Rescue WILL accept the submittal of plans via electronic means for the following types of plans:
- Tenant Finish LESS than 5,000 square feet
- Sprinkler systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Commercial kitchen hood systems
- Fire Sprinkler Underground
The SAME submittal guidelines noted on the left shall be followed except that stamped hard copy plans do NOT need to be submitted for the above.
- All plans must be submitted in PDF format.
Submit the plans electronically to:
Deputy Fire Marshal