Applying for a position with the City of Littleton
The City of Littleton Human Resources Office utilizes an online employment application system.
To apply for a job:
- Check the list below under Career Opportunities to see if there are any jobs currently open for which you would like to apply. If you see the message, "No records found," then there are no job openings at this time.
- If there are current job openings, click on the job title that interests you; then
- Click on the "Apply" link at the top of the job description page.
- If there are no job openings of interest to you, please complete a job vacancy notify card. When the position becomes available, you will receive an e-mail.
First-time applicants will be asked to create an account and select a Username and Password, and provide a valid email address. If you do not have an e-mail account, free e-mail is available through providers such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail. After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
Be prepared to spend 30 minutes or more completing the application; however, you may save your work and return to it later.
- You do not need to create a separate application for every job for which you apply.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account. Accounts cannot be shared.
- If you already have an account, log in using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
- It is important that your application show all relevant education and experience you possess, including month and year start and end dates. If you held several positions while employed with one organization, please add a new work experience for each position.
- Please complete the requested information going back ten years. This includes all temporary, part-time, and seasonal, as well as self-employment and breaks in employment.
- Be sure to answer all questions at the end of the application, including supplemental questions.
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete; this includes using language such as "see resume." Please feel free to copy and paste information from your resume directly into the application and/or upload as an additional attachment. Review your application carefully before submitting — your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications.
First-time applicants will be asked to create an account and select a Username and Password, and provide a valid email address. While completing the application, you will be asked to choose either paper or email for your preferred notification method. If you choose paper, you WILL NOT be notified of your status. The City of Littleton ONLY provides notification via email. If you do not have an email account, free accounts are available through providers such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail. After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
Applications MUST be received by 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time on the closing date. Online applications are stored on a secure site and only authorized personnel have access to the information submitted.
If you forget your username or password, or are experiencing other problems, contact NEOGOV at 1-855-524-5627 and listen for the prompt for applicant help. The City of Littleton does not have access to your username or password.
In-house job postings for current employees can be found on the Littleton Information Network, or LINk.
The City of Littleton offers a competitive benefits package to full- and part-time employees along with a great environment for municipal experience.
For help creating or logging into your account, including username and/or password issues, contact NEOGOV toll-free at 855-524-5627 for assistance.
Some browsers have trouble displaying the NEOGOV site. If you don't see the NEOGOV job listing below, open the NEOGOV site in a new window.