The Information Services (IS) Department provides technology and telecommunication services that assist in meeting the current and future organizational goals and objectives of the City of Littleton.
Ultimately responsible for implementing and managing innovative technology and telecommunication solutions that improve the quality and timeliness of the services the city delivers to its citizens.
- Deliver quality and timely services to internal and external customers
- Manage constant organization and IS change
- Demonstrate appropriate IS governance
- Improve the quality and timeliness of the services the city delivers to its citizens
- Provide IS and organization strategic planning
- Integrate and align IS and the goals of the City of Littleton
- Acquire and retain the right resources and skill sets
- Implement continuous improvement
- Measure IS effectiveness and efficiency
- Reduce costs and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Demonstrate the value of IS
- Develop organization, vendor, and IS partnerships and relationships
- Deliver successful projects