The city of Littleton has a variety of boards, commissions, and authorities which offer an excellent opportunity for residents to get involved in important matters concerning the city.
To be considered for a vacancy, follow the instructions below to complete the PDF application form, then save and email the PDF file to the city clerk. The application deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, January 31, 2013.
- Right-click to save this PDF form to your hard drive or an external USB drive: BCA_Application_2012.pdf
- Change the name of the PDF form to include your first initial and last name (e.g., JDoe-BCA_Application_2012.pdf)
- Open the PDF form in Adobe Reader® (free) or Acrobat Pro® (commercial) to complete this form. You should see a purple bar across the top of the form, and all fillable form fields will be tinted light blue. See screen shot at right.
Mac users: Do not use Apple "Preview" to open or complete this form. Some or all of the form fields may not be visible, buttons may not work, and you may not be able to save the form once it is complete.
- Complete the PDF form on your computer.
- Save the renamed PDF form with all your answers on your hard drive.
- Attach the PDF form to an email and send to Littleton City Clerk Wendy Heffner at email@example.com.
City council will review the applications and establish a selection process. Appointments are made in March and terms begin April 1.