In 1987, the Littleton City Council authorized free, high-end business services for any company within Littleton city limits, a program which continues to evolve and adapt to the business needs in the Littleton community.
In 2012, our program for supporting Littleton businesses was recognized by Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government for their prestigious "Innovations in American Government" award. Among the business service experts on our team are a Geographic Information Services and internet marketing guru, a "hands-on" marketing specialist, and an ace economic intelligence analyst.
We are prepared to help you find answers to any business question or concern. Here is a short list of some of the business support we provide:
- help with internet marketing
- google ad words analysis
- google ad words recommendations
- social media marketing start up help
- support for creating social media marketing strategy
- competitor analysis
- industry reports
- market research
- startup readiness review
- search for available property in City of Littleton
- market demographics
- map your customer demographics
- recruitment strategies (especially for specialized positions)
- marketing lists for business-to-consumer or business-to-business
- assistance locating suppliers
- evaluating potential suppliers
We typically begin our work with you by scheduling a meeting with our entire team to get to know your business and understand the support you require. Contact Jo Anne Ricca at or 303-795-3749 to schedule an appointment.