Events listed on calendars on this website are city-sponsored events or meetings and not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Use the drop-down menu below to filter events on this calendar.
Earth Day Electronics Recycle & Paper-Shredding
- Date: 04/22/2017 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Belleview Service Center
1800 W. Belleview Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
PLEASE NOTE: Proof of Littleton residency required for this event. Check the Address Wizard to make sure you live in the Littleton city limits before arriving.
Electronic recycling services will be offered for all Littleton residents on April 22, 2017 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Belleview Service Center. This is an opportunity for Littleton residents to responsibly recycle items such as computer monitors, TVs, small appliances and other small electronics.
Before arriving, be sure to check the list of accepted Items for electronic recycle list below. If you are dropping off a computer, hard drive, phone, or other technology item with storage or a hard drive, review the data destruction services provided by the recycling company.
There will be a $20 co-pay for each CRT (cathode ray tube) monitor or TV, and for all monitors and TVs over 24 inches (diagonal measurement). All other electronics may be dropped off for free.
For electronics recycling questions, contact 303-795-3831 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Items accepted at this event include the following:
- Answering machines
- Cable/satellite TV control boxes
- Camcorders and digital cameras
- CD players
- DVD players/recorders
- Electric typewriters
- Fax machines
- Gaming consoles/equipment
- Hard drives
- LCDs/LEDs/flat screens
- Mobile/ cellular phones/palmtops
- Network equipment
- Personal computers: CPU, CRTs, monitors, keyboard, mouse, and peripherals
- Printed circuit boards
- Rechargeable batteries
- Remote controls
- Storage media: CDs, DVDs, tapes, floppies, etc.
- Tape players
- Telephone equipment
- Testing equipment
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems/battery backups
These items will NOT be accepted at the event:
- Smoke detectors
- Radioactive material
- Municipal solid waste (trash)
- Aerosol cans
- Containerized liquids
- Liquid-containing toys
- Liquid-containing photographic processing equipment
- Compressed gas cylinders
- Helium “balloon” canisters
- Medical/infectious waste such as syringes and needles (as defined by each state’s regulations)
- PCB wastes
- Improperly packaged or labeled universal waste such as batteries and lamps
- Broken mercury-containing lamps, devices or equipment
- Any other industrial, hazardous or TSCA regulated wastes