To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
|Emily McCormick Kraus
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen L. Norton - City Clerk
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
40th Anniversary Open House for the L/EWWTP
- Date: 04/20/2017 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton/Englewood Wastewater Treatment Plant
2900 S. Platte River Dr.
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Join the Littleton and Englewood city council and staff for the 40th Anniversary Celebration and Open House for the Littleton/Englewood Wastewater Treatment Plant (L/EWWTP).
Parking is limited at the site, so carpooling is appreciated. Those who plan to participate in the tour of the plant should bring a raincoat and/or an umbrella and wear comfortable closed-toe shoes.