Events listed on calendars on this website are city-sponsored events or meetings and not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Use the drop-down menu below to filter events on this calendar. For Bemis Library events, visit the library's event calendar.
Telephone Town Hall
- Date: 10/04/2018 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Council Chamber
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
To participate in the Telephone Town Hall, register your phone number at LittletonTownHall.org and you will be called automatically just before the event begins.
City of Littleton will answer questions about Ballot Questions 7B and 3A-E
In preparation for the election on November 6, the city will host a Telephone Town Hall on Thursday, October 4 from 6:30-8 p.m. about ballot questions related to Littleton.
The event will be divided into two segments: South Metro Fire Rescue inclusion (Question 7B) will be discussed 6:30-7:30 p.m., and Littleton City Charter Amendments (Questions 3A-E) will be covered from 7:30-8 p.m.
To participate in the Telephone Town Hall, citizens can register their phone number ahead of time at www.littletontownhall.org and they will be automatically called just before the meeting starts. After the meeting starts, participants can submit questions over the phone or online at www.littletontownhall.org.
Besides listening over the phone, there are several other ways to watch and participate in the event:
- In person — citizens are welcome to attend the meeting in the Council Chamber at the Littleton Center and submit written questions;
- Website — questions can be submitted online at www.littletontownhall.org during the meeting (closed-captioning available on that website);
- Facebook & YouTube — Watch the meeting's live stream on the city's Facebook and YouTube channels;
- Cable TV — Littleton's Xfinity and CenturyLink DirectTV customers can watch the meeting on Channel 8.
The event will be moderated by Kelli Narde, Littleton’s Communications Director. Kelli will be joined by a panel of experts including:
- Mark Relph, City Manager
- Jeff Tasker, Interim Littleton Fire Rescue Chief
- Bob Baker, South Metro Rescue Fire Chief
- Tiffany Hooten, Finance Director
- Keith Reester, Public Works Director
- Wendy Heffner, City Clerk
To learn more about the November 6 election and these ballot questions, visit the 2018 General Election information page.