The Historical Preservation Board reviews properties nominated for designation as a historic landmark or historic district and makes recommendations to the city council regarding historic designations; assists in public education programs; reviews and issues a certificates of historic appropriateness; and creates a preservation plan of historic districts and historic landmarks. The Historical Preservation Board meets as needed the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue.
|Kimberly Field, Vice Chair||IVfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Houde, Alt 1||IVemail@example.com|
|Vacant, Alt 2|
|Michael Price, Chair||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings:
City Council Regular Meeting
- Date: 09/17/2019 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Council Chamber
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
09-17-2019 CC Meeting Documents
09-17-2019 CC Meeting Documents-REV (Uploaded 09/23/2019 - includes Public Comment Sign-In Sheet, and citizen handout)