The Historical Preservation Board reviews properties nominated for designation as a historic landmark or historic district and makes recommendations to the city council regarding historic designations; assists in public education programs; reviews and issues a certificates of historic appropriateness; and creates a preservation plan of historic districts and historic landmarks. The Historical Preservation Board meets as needed the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue.
|Kimberly Field, Chair||IVfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laura Gabriel, Vice Chair||IIIemail@example.com|
|Chris Geddes, Alt I||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sara Overby, Alt 2||IIIemail@example.com|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings:
LIFT Study Session (this meeting will not be televised)
- Date: 09/26/2019 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Community Room
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
There are no meeting documents for this meeting.