To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
||Interim City Clerk
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Board of Adjustment - Virtual Regular Meeting
- Date: 07/16/2020 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
07-16-2020 - BOA Agenda
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents
07-16-2020 - BOA Minutes - FINAL
Amended 7/16/2020 @ 2:11 p.m. to update staff PowerPoint presentation and to add citizen emails re: the public hearing
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents_REV
Amended 7/20/2020 @ 10:34 a.m. to add additional citizen emails re: the public hearing and to add proof of posting of the premises by the applicant re: the public hearing
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents_REV(1)