The Littleton Arts and Culture Commission is charged with encouraging and supporting the growth and expansion of culture and the arts in the community in the areas of visual arts, theater, film, music, dance, history, and humanities. They promote, publicize, and advocate for activities that support awareness and creativity in the community. Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
|Mike Braaten, Chairemail@example.com|
|Kathleen Eckel, Vice-Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Museum Director
- Becky Kosma Recording Secretary — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Board of Adjustment - Virtual Regular Meeting
- Date: 07/16/2020 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
07-16-2020 - BOA Agenda
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents
07-16-2020 - BOA Minutes - FINAL
Amended 7/16/2020 @ 2:11 p.m. to update staff PowerPoint presentation and to add citizen emails re: the public hearing
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents_REV
Amended 7/20/2020 @ 10:34 a.m. to add additional citizen emails re: the public hearing and to add proof of posting of the premises by the applicant re: the public hearing
07-16-2020 - BOA Meeting Documents_REV(1)