The Littleton Arts and Culture Commission is charged with encouraging and supporting the growth and expansion of culture and the arts in the community in the areas of visual arts, theater, film, music, dance, history, and humanities. They promote, publicize, and advocate for activities that support awareness and creativity in the community. Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
|Mike Braaten, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathleen Eckel, Vice-Chairemail@example.com|
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Museum/Library Director
- Meredith Gipson Business Support Specialist — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
City Council - Virtual Regular Meeting (Study Session immediately follows)
- Date: 08/04/2020 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Council Chamber
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Citizens who are unable to attend a council meeting and wish to comment on a specific agenda item may submit their comments electronically using the Agenda Item Comment Form. Comments submitted before 4 p.m. on the day of a city council meeting will be distributed to the city council and the appropriate staff prior to the meeting that evening. Comments will be posted to the city's website the following day.
Amended 8/3/2020 @ 10:41 a.m. to update attachments, and links to attachments, for agenda item 7(b) re: CARES Act
08-04-2020 - CC Agenda_Regular_REV
08-04-2020 - CC Meeting Documents_Regular Meeting_REV
Amended 8/4/2020 @ 12:43 p.m. to include citizen letters/comments re: Geneva Village
08-04-2020 - CC Meeting Documents_Regular Meeting_REV(1)