To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
|Emily McCormick Kraus
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
City Council - Virtual Regular Meeting
- Date: 11/17/2020 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Citizens who are unable to attend a council meeting and wish to comment on a specific agenda item may submit their comments electronically using the Agenda Item Comment Form. Comments submitted before 4 p.m. on the day of a city council meeting will be distributed to the city council and the appropriate staff prior to the meeting that evening. Comments will be posted to the city's website the following day.
11-17-2020 - CC Agenda
11-17-2020 - CC Meeting Documents
11-17-2020 - CC Meeting Documents_REV 11/17/2020 @ 4:25 p.m. - Packet revised to include citizen comments received prior to the meeting regarding Short Term Rentals, an ordinance on second reading and public hearing - CLN
11-17-2020 - CC Minutes - FINAL