To apply for a vacancy on this board, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Historical Preservation Board recommends policies, rules and regulations relating to historic preservation; develops public information and education programs, recommends buildings and sites for landmark or other local historic designation status and acts upon certificates of appropriateness on designated buildings. Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
|Kimberly Field, Chair||IVemail@example.com|
|Laura Gabriel, Vice Chair||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason Henderson, Alt 1||IIIemail@example.com|
|Brandon Addison, Alt 2||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
- Andrea Mimnaugh - Senior Planner
- Mike Sutherland - Deputy Community Development Director
- Wendy Shea-Tamag - Deputy City Clerk
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings:
City Council - Regular Meeting (Early start @ 5:30 p.m.)
- Date: 10/05/2021 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Council Chamber
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
10-05-2021 - CC Meeting Documents
10-05-2021 - CC Meeting Documents_REV_1 10-05-2021 @ 11:38 p.m. - Packet revised to include citizen comments received prior to 4:00 p.m. on the date of public hearing and shared with city council prior to the start of the meeting - CLN