To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
|Emily McCormick Kraus
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
City Council - Hybrid Regular Meeting (Study Session immediately follows)
- Date: 03/02/2021 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Introduction: Due to COVID19, the City of Littleton is providing virtual coverage of city council meetings to protect the health of citizens, council members and staff. Citizens and participants will be limited to virtual participation until further notice.
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents_REV 03/01/2021 @ 9:45 a.m. - Revised to include diagrams/pictures to agenda item 6(a) - CLN
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents_REV(1) 03/02/2021 @ 4:08 p.m. - Revised to include citizen comments for agenda item 8(a) - CLN / 03/03/2021 @ 8:23 a.m. - Revised to include one final citizen comment recieved after deadline on 3/2/2021 for agenda item 8(a) - CLN
03-02-2021 - CC Minutes - FINAL
03-02-2021 - CC Agenda - Study Session
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents - Study Session