To apply for a vacancy on this board, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Historical Preservation Board recommends policies, rules and regulations relating to historic preservation; develops public information and education programs, recommends buildings and sites for landmark or other local historic designation status and acts upon certificates of appropriateness on designated buildings. Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
|Jason Henderson, Alt 1||IIIemail@example.com|
|Brandon Addison, Alt 2||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings:
City Council - Hybrid Regular Meeting (Study Session immediately follows)
- Date: 03/02/2021 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Introduction: Due to COVID19, the City of Littleton is providing virtual coverage of city council meetings to protect the health of citizens, council members and staff. Citizens and participants will be limited to virtual participation until further notice.
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents_REV 03/01/2021 @ 9:45 a.m. - Revised to include diagrams/pictures to agenda item 6(a) - CLN
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents_REV(1) 03/02/2021 @ 4:08 p.m. - Revised to include citizen comments for agenda item 8(a) - CLN / 03/03/2021 @ 8:23 a.m. - Revised to include one final citizen comment recieved after deadline on 3/2/2021 for agenda item 8(a) - CLN
03-02-2021 - CC Minutes - FINAL
03-02-2021 - CC Agenda - Study Session
03-02-2021 - CC Meeting Documents - Study Session