The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on City Charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. The commission meets on an as-needed basis.
||Interim City Clerk
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Pension Board Meeting
- Date: 10/22/2020 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Teams Virtual Meeting
Littleton Police Officers & General Government Pension Board
The public is invited to attend. Ccall 303-795-3857 at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the meeting to receive meeting login information, or if you believe you will need special assistance or any reasonable accommodation in order to participate in any such meeting. For any additional information concerning city meetings, call the above referenced number