To apply for a vacancy on this board, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Historical Preservation Board recommends policies, rules and regulations relating to historic preservation; develops public information and education programs, recommends buildings and sites for landmark or other local historic designation status and acts upon certificates of appropriateness on designated buildings. Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
|Kimberly Field, Chair||IVemail@example.com|
|Laura Gabriel, Vice Chair||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Geddes, Alt I||IIIemail@example.com|
|Vacant, Alt 2||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings:
Historical Preservation Board - Rescheduled due to holiday
- Date: 02/15/2021 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Introduction: This meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 17, 2021