The Littleton Immigrant Resources Center (LIRC) is a division of the Bemis Public Library, a department of the City of Littleton. LIRC serves immigrants using cultural exchange among staff, volunteers, and immigrants to foster a more inclusive and integrated community.
The Littleton Immigrant Resources Center is a Department of Justice (DOJ) recognized organization. Federal regulations allow non-attorney “Accredited Representatives” to provide immigration legal services and represent aliens before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). LIRC is staffed by knowledgeable employees and volunteers who can fill out applications and represent its clients before the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services).
The Center is staffed with bi-lingual Spanish speakers who can answer questions regarding classes, tutoring and immigration issues and processes.
Winter ESL Term Begins
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: Bemis Library - Immigrant Resources Center
6014 S. Datura Street
Littleton, Colorado 80120
To register for English class, please:
- Fill out this registration form.
- Complete this online test and send me your results. Choose "General English":
- Please pay the $50 fee in person (cash/check) - (You must schedule an appointment to meet us at Bemis Library) or by phone (credit/debit card). 6014 S Datura St, Littleton, CO 80120 Phone: 303-734-8411.
We look forward to having you in class!
Lo que necesita hacer para registrarse:
- Complete el formulario de registro de cliente
- Completa esta prueba de lectura y envíame los resultados. Escoge "General English":
- Pague la tarifa de $50 en persona (efectivo / cheque) en la biblioteca Bemis (Debe programar una cita para reunirse con nosotros en la biblioteca de Bemis: 6014 South Datura Street, Littleton, CO 80120) o por teléfono (tarjeta de crédito / débito) (303) 795-3968 o 303-734-8411.