All public meetings are virtual until further notice
City Events & Meetings Calendar
Events listed on calendars on this website are city-sponsored events or meetings and not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. For a bigger list of community events, visit the Littletonrocks.com Events Calendar.
Tentative Council Meeting Calendar — draft schedule and agendas of future city council meetings
Use the drop-down menu below to filter events on this calendar. For Bemis Library and Littleton Museum events, visit the Library and Museum Event Calendar.
District III Citizen Meeting
- Date: 01/21/2021 6:00 p.m.
To participate without registering, call 669-900-6833 and enter the Webinar ID 923 9620 6235 when prompted.
It’s a Littleton District 3 Citizen Meeting—this time on Zoom! District 3 is the southeast quadrant of the city. Residents from all districts are welcome. Meeting is hosted by Littleton City Council Member Carol Fey. The format will be like previous Saturday morning District 3 meetings at Wilmore Nursery, but participants will provide their own snacks ;)
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome, agenda, and meeting protocol
- 6:05 p.m. - Tips on how to use Zoom during the meeting
- 6:10 p.m. - Review list of meeting topics
- 6:15 p.m. - Council Member Fey addresses the topics one by one
- 6:55 p.m. - Thank you, and how to get more information
- 7:00 p.m. - Adjourn
Meeting topic examples:
- Intersection of Mineral and Santa Fe;
- November citizen vote for elected mayor and recreational marijuana;
- City response to COVID-19 crisis;
- Email Council Member Fey with other topic suggestions that pertain to the city of Littleton.
Questions before the meeting? Call Council Member Fey at 303-795-9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org