To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
District III Citizen Meeting
- Date: 01/21/2021 6:00 p.m.
To participate without registering, call 669-900-6833 and enter the Webinar ID 923 9620 6235 when prompted.
It’s a Littleton District 3 Citizen Meeting—this time on Zoom! District 3 is the southeast quadrant of the city. Residents from all districts are welcome. Meeting is hosted by Littleton City Council Member Carol Fey. The format will be like previous Saturday morning District 3 meetings at Wilmore Nursery, but participants will provide their own snacks ;)
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome, agenda, and meeting protocol
- 6:05 p.m. - Tips on how to use Zoom during the meeting
- 6:10 p.m. - Review list of meeting topics
- 6:15 p.m. - Council Member Fey addresses the topics one by one
- 6:55 p.m. - Thank you, and how to get more information
- 7:00 p.m. - Adjourn
Meeting topic examples:
- Intersection of Mineral and Santa Fe;
- November citizen vote for elected mayor and recreational marijuana;
- City response to COVID-19 crisis;
- Email Council Member Fey with other topic suggestions that pertain to the city of Littleton.
Questions before the meeting? Call Council Member Fey at 303-795-9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org