All public meetings are virtual until further notice
City Events & Meetings Calendar
Events listed on calendars on this website are city-sponsored events or meetings and not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. For a bigger list of community events, visit the Littletonrocks.com Events Calendar.
Tentative Council Meeting Calendar — draft schedule and agendas of future city council meetings
Use the drop-down menu below to filter events on this calendar. For Bemis Library and Littleton Museum events, visit the Library and Museum Event Calendar.
District III Citizen Meeting
- Date: 06/10/2021 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Virtual Zoom Meeting
To participate without registering, call 669-900-6833 and enter the Webinar ID 931 4532 7625 when prompted.
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome, agenda, and meeting protocol
- 6:05 p.m. - Tips on how to use Zoom during the meeting
- 6:10 p.m. - Review list of meeting topics
- 6:15 p.m. - Council Member Fey addresses the topics one by one
- 6:55 p.m. - Thank you, and how to get more information
- 7:00 p.m. - Adjourn
Meeting topic examples:
- How much does Littleton spend on repaving and street repair? Hint: a lot.
- Preservation of the city’s historic Geneva Lodge;
- High Line Canal trail improvements;
- Progress on managing homelessness;
- Email Council Member Fey with other topic suggestions that pertain to the City of Littleton.
Questions before the meeting? Call Council Member Fey at 303-795-9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org