To check for vacancies and apply to this commission, visit the Authorities, Boards & Commissions page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
|Emily McCormick Kraus
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen L. Norton - City Clerk
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
Election Commission Meetings:
City Council - Virtual Regular Meeting
- Date: 01/04/2022 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Introduction: This meeting will be held virtually ONLY.
1/3/2022: Agenda and meeting documents updated to reflect meeting will be held virtually via Zoom only - CLN