To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Economic Development Symposium
- Date: 09/26/2014 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Location: Waring Theater, Arapahoe Community College
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
The City of Littleton will hold its third annual Economic Development Symposium on the morning of Friday, September 26, in the Waring Theater at Arapahoe Community College. Past years’ sessions focused on regionalism and redevelopment; this year’s symposium will be about positioning Littleton for the future and will feature a keynote from internationally-known futurist and author, David Houle (davidhoule.com). The event is free for the public and no registration is required.
- The Waring Theatre is on the west side of the Main Building of ACC's Littleton Campus. The closest parking lots are Lot A, Lot E, and Lot F.
- Parking: Symposium attendees may park in any ACC student lot that morning. Be aware that on-street parking restrictions will be enforced.
- Light Rail: Take the RTD Southwest C or D line, exit at the Littleton Downtown station, and follow the map link above to the Main Building.