Events listed on calendars on this website are city-sponsored events or meetings and not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Use the drop-down menu below to filter events on this calendar. For Bemis Library events, visit the library's event calendar.
Sales and Use Tax Seminar
- Date: 01/14/2015 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Community Room
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
- What is taxable and what is exempt?
- How are tax rates determined?
- What the difference is between "sales tax" and "use tax?"
- Tax calculations, and how to prepare and file returns.
- Handouts that show tax rates for all areas in the state of Colorado.
For more information on sales tax for the City of Littleton, Colorado, call or email the Sales Tax Revenue Technician at 303-795-3768.