To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Election Commission reviews, recommends, and establishes procedures for municipal elections based on city charter, Municipal Code, and State Statute provisions. The Commission also establishes voting districts and appoints election judges. This Commission has charge of all activities and duties required of it by law or city charter in conducting municipal elections. Meetings are held as needed.
||Interim City Clerk
For questions concerning the Election Commission, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-795-3780 or one of the following staff members:
- Colleen Norton City Clerk — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Walking Tour - Historic District
- Date: 08/18/2016 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Municipal Courthouse Steps
2069 W. Littleton Boulevard
- Introduction: Come hear the stories about Littleton’s beginning and learn about the people and buildings instrumental in making Littleton the successful town it is.
Three tours today at 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
Presented by the Littleton Historical Preservation Board.