For more news, visit
- Kelli Narde Director of Communications, 303-734-8400
- Commander Trent Cooper Police PIO, 303-795-3848
03/19/2020 — City of Littleton Update on COVID-19
Littleton snow plows are fully staffed and prepared to work 24-hour shifts to clear streets from today’s spring snowstorm. Littleton Police Patrol Officers are also at full-staffing to respond to calls for service. The city continues to actively engage with local law enforcement, public health and emergency management agencies. The Littleton Leadership Team daily conference call offers the following new information:
- The Colorado Relief Fund is working to move resources to community-based organizations that directly support residents and families who are most affected by the health, economic and social impacts of COVID-19. The site provides information on volunteering, donating money, blood or supplies; and child care for first responders. Visit helpcoloradonow.org for more information.
- To support Littleton businesses, temporary signage requirements have been modified to allow temporary and extra signage without a permit anywhere on a property until June 1 as long as six-foot clearance of the sidewalk is maintained and no hazard to the public is created. Signs cannot be taller than four feet in Downtown Littleton.
- Supporting Littleton businesses is crucial to their success in these challenging times. The Economic Development staff are providing information on Small Business Administration (SBA) resources and Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Staff are being trained to help navigate these processes. Call the staff at 303-795-3760 or visit SBA.gov/Disaster.
- The city has developed a map of restaurants that are open to delivery or curbside pickup. While this list may not be all-inclusive, staff are working to keep it updated moving forward. Access the map at the link above, or visit go2littleton.com.
- Flushing paper towels, baby wipes or sanitizing wipes down the toilet will damage septic tanks and sewer lines. Be sure to dispose of these items in the trash.