Media ContactsKelli Narde Director of Cultural and Media Services
Commander Trent Cooper
The Littleton Report is published six times per year and mailed to all postal patrons in the City of Littleton. It features information about city news, services, programs, and events.
The Littleton Report Online (LRO) is published and emailed to subscribers about once a week, providing information regarding city programs and services and those of its agency partners.
Littleton Center Reopens with Limited Public Access
The Littleton Center reopened to the public July 12 with new guidelines and restrictions in a post-pandemic environment. While it may seem simple to go back to pre-COVID operations, opening the building and its functions brings with it new concerns and strategies to ensure the safety of visitors and employees.
- The front door will be unlocked during normal business hours.
Visitor access will be arranged through the receptionist and the requested department/individual.
- Visitor badges will be issued by reception and shall be visible at all times.
- Littleton Police will meet and escort individuals coming in for sex offense registration.
- The reception desk, council chamber, community room, courtyard, police records, and the permit counter will be open and accessible after checking in at the reception area.
- Evaluation of these procedures will be ongoing, and changes are to be expected.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Facilities Maintenance placed cleaning and sanitizing supplies in convenient locations throughout the building and will maintain building cleanliness.
- Bi-polar ionization will be at work in the HVAC system against airborne pathogens.
- Facilities Maintenance is moving forward with additional construction, security installations, and staff movement as schedules and funding allow.
- The Building Inspectors and Codes officials will be moving to the first floor, west wing very soon. This will consolidate the Community Development group.
- There will be some minor renovations of the Community Development space performed concurrently with major renovation of the old Building/Codes space, likely beginning in September.
- Human Resources and the City Clerk’s offices will be moved to the renovated locations on the first floor.
All Buildings Open
- Bemis Public Library and the Littleton Museum are open at 80 percent of normal operating hours.
- Bemis Public Library is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Littleton Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Littleton Municipal Court is open on a limited schedule. Defendants, their legal counsel, and parents or legal guardians are the only people allowed in the building.
- Many city services and programs continue to be available online. Call 303-795-3700 for more information.