Media ContactsKelli Narde — City Public Information Officer and Director of Cultural and Media Services; 303-795-3733
Sheera Poelman — Police Department Public Information Officer; 303-906-0470
The Littleton Report is published six times per year and mailed to all postal patrons in the City of Littleton. It features information about city news, services, programs, and events.
The Littleton Report Online (LRO) is published and emailed to subscribers about once a week, providing information regarding city programs and services and those of its agency partners.
2023 Littleton Calendars
Estimated Calendar Delivery: Mid-December
The city estimates that calendars will be delivered and distributed to the various sponsors and other locations by mid-December. If this changes, it will be posted here.
Calendars will be available while they last at the following locations. Contact the business directly for calendar availability. Limit five (5) calendars per person.
- Bemis Public Library - 6014 S. Datura Street
- Buck Recreation Center - 2004 W. Powers Avenue
- Carson Nature Center - 3000 W. Carson Drive
- Centura Littleton Adventist Hospital - 7700 S. Broadway
- Depot Art Gallery - 2069 W. Powers Avenue
- Farm House Restaurant at Breckenridge Brewery - 2990 Brewery Lane
- Littleton Center - 2255 W. Berry Avenue
- Littleton Municipal Courthouse - 2069 W. Littleton Blvd.
- Littleton Museum - 6028 S. Gallup Street
- PDA Road Gear, Inc. - 1600 W. Mineral Avenue
- Redstone Bank - 5350 S. Santa Fe Drive Unit G
- South Metro Housing Options - 5808 S. Rapp Street, Suite 100
- Town Hall Arts Center - 2450 Main Street
The calendar captures the city’s neighborhoods, parks, people, landscapes, and events. For the 2023 calendar, members of the Littleton Fine Arts Board selected the winners from 163 photographs submitted by 65 photographers.
The city is grateful for the continuing support of the 2023 calendar sponsors: Arapahoe Community College Foundation, Aspen Grove Lifestyle Center, Bradford Auto Body, Inc. , Centura Littleton Adventist Hospital, Commonwealth Realty Services , Breckenridge Brewery, Lautenbach Insurance Agency , Littleton Public Schools Foundation , PDA Road Gear, Inc. , RE/Max Professionals, South Suburban Parks and Recreation District, Western Welcome Week, Inc.