For more news, visit
- Kelli Narde Director of Communications, 303-734-8400
- Commander Trent Cooper Police PIO, 303-795-3848
Six Vacancies on Littleton Boards & Authorities
There are still 6 vacancies on four of the city's boards and authorities.
- Board of Adjustment - 3 openings
- Licensing Authority- 1 opening
- Museum Board - 1 opening
- Library Board - 1 opening
Applications are being accepted until 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 2019 from city residents who want to serve. Littleton residents who donate their time and talents to a board or authority report great satisfaction in giving back to their city, learning about community issues, and meeting new people. The vacancies are:
City Council will review the applications and conduct interviews tentatively scheduled for May 14 at 6:30 p.m. C the city clerk’s office at 303-795-3753 for more information.