For more news, visit
- Kelli Narde Director of Communications, 303-734-8400
- Commander Trent Cooper Police PIO, 303-795-3848
Littleton Post Office to be Placed on Two Historic Registers
Saturday, November 9, 2019, 1-3 p.m.
Littleton Post Office
5753 S. Prince St.
Littleton, CO 80120
Historic Littleton Inc., the United States Postal Service, the Historical Preservation Board, and the City of Littleton will celebrate the designation of the Littleton Post Office on the National Register of Historic Places and the Colorado State Register of Historic Properties.
The Littleton Post Office is celebrating 80 years in this location. The designation of the building to the National Register contributes significantly to the character of Downtown Littleton’s historic district. This multi-year project began in 2016 with listing finally occurring in April of 2019.
The celebration will include the dedication of the National Register plaque on the building, speakers, and behind-the-scene tours of the postal operations.
Schedule of events
- 1:00 pm: Festivities begin at the post office
- 1:30 pm: Behind the scenes tour of the postal operations begins
- 2:00 pm: Speakers including
- Senior Manager of Postal operations Kenneth Price
- Littleton Mayor Debbie Brinkman
- Historic Littleton President, Gail Keeley
- Historic Littleton Board Member, Richard Cronenberger
- Littleton Historic Preservation Board Chair, Michael Price
- 2:15 pm: Unveiling of the National Register of Historic Places plaque
- 2:20 pm: Serving of the dedication cake, coffee and snacks
- 2:20 pm to 3 pm: Behind the scenes tour of the postal operations
Please join the Littleton Historic Preservation community for this historic occasion.