1. Submit (2) two sets of gas pipe isometric drawings.
2. Indicate amount of BTU's being served.
3. Type of material being used, polyethylene, PS-2, schedule 40 steel, CSST, etc.
4. Size of pipe %2, 3/4, 1" etc.
5. If polyethylene is being used, have a note on diagram or gas pipe isometric drawing of a tracer 18 AWG approved for burial wire in trench.
6. The depth of trench.
7. Location of shut-off values.
The pressure test is one and a half times the proposed working pressure, but not less than 3 psig. Test duration is 10 minutes.