|2255 W. Berry Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120
- Beginning Monday, November 23, all appointments at the Littleton Center will be discontinued.
- Beginning Monday, November 23, building inspection procedures have changed.
- Code Enforcement staff will not be taking in-person reports until further notice.
- Masks worn over the nose and mouth are required for entry into all city buildings and facilities (does not apply to children ages 2 and under).
The mission of Code Enforcement is to promote the health, safety, and welfare of the community through education, community involvement, and enforcement of ordinances. Our goal is to ensure safe, attractive neighborhoods, vibrant businesses, and a peaceful, enjoyable community for everyone.
The Code Enforcement Division of the Community Development Department is responsible for investigating complaints and addressing code violations.
What do the codes regulate?
Littleton City Code regulates property maintenance, zoning, new construction, signage, residential and commercial properties. The City of Littleton has adopted the International Codes including the International Property Maintenance Code, Building and Residential Code, and Littleton Municipal Codes. For some of the common violations, see the Code Enforcement and Property Maintenance brochure.
- For violations occurring EAST of S Windermere Street, call 303-795-3708;
- For violations occurring WEST of S Windermere Street, call 303-795-3808;
- For violations involving commercial/ properties and businesses, call 303-795-3831;
- Send an email to our staff: email@example.com;
- For the code enforcement manager, call 303-795-3831;
- Report non-emergency issues or concerns with SeeClickFix 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit issues such as potholes, icy or damaged sidewalk, graffiti, missing or damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles, weeds or trash, and other code violation concerns. City staff will respond to the reports Monday through Friday during business hours. Issues reported outside the Littleton city limits will generate a warning that the location is not within the city's boundary.
Code Enforcement Programs
Code Enforcement encourages and supports environmental sustainability and the creation of a greener community. The city urges residents, businesses, and employees to participate in the greening of Littleton by recycling, conserving gas and water, using reusable beverage containers (instead of paper cups or single use water bottles), and turning off room lights when not in use.
Code Enforcement manages or supports the following programs:
- Summer Cleanup and Recycle Program. (Assistance for senior residents and citizens that require special assistance.)
- Electronic Recycling Events
- Large Item Dropoff
The city also sponsors the following green events:
- Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Leaf and Tire Recycle Program
- Christmas Tree Recycle Program
- Plant a Tree Program
Who should I contact to get information about codes?
Call a Littleton Code Enforcement Officer at 303-795-3831, 303-795-3708, or 303-795-3808; or the Littleton Permit Center at 303-795-3751.