Call: 303-795-3751
eFax: 720-384-0601
Mon-Fri, 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.


Call: 303-795-3748
Call: 303-795-3863
Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.

2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120

eTRAKiT Portal

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

We did it! Phase I of the eTRAKiT/TRAKiT9 system upgrade is LIVE!

For questions about the new system, contact the Permit Center at 303-795-3751 or your staff planner.

Due in part to COVID-19 and the need to do more business remotely, the city has rolled out a HUGE new upgrade to its Building Permit and Development Review System, eTRAKiT, implementing new processes to make it easier for applicants and contractors.

With eTRAKiT, the homeowner, developer and contractor may apply and pay for some permits online (more coming in Phase II), submit development applications electronically, request a pre-application meeting, track the progress of their construction projects online, schedule and locate the results of inspections, check plan review status, and view the anticipated date when a permit will be issued.

Licensed contractors may also log in and view their previous permits using the password found on their Littleton contractor's license. Passwords for current eTRAKiT accounts with the City of Littleton will need to be reset at first log in.

eTRAKiT Portal

Instructions, Videos and FAQs

Visit the eTRAKiT Help page for instructions and videos if this is your first time to use the system. Frequently Asked Questions may also be found on this page. For additional information or assistance, contact the Permit Center at 303-795-3751.

NOTE: When uploading a document to eTRAKiT, please also notify staff via email at for Permits or for Projects.

Archived Permits

Archived permits may be requested by using the Open Records Request Form. The completed form must be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office.