The historic preservation program works to protect and enhance historic buildings, sites and neighborhoods in Littleton. City staff works closely with the Historical Preservation Board to identify and designate eligible properties for historic landmark designation. Protection is provided to designated properties through city review and approval of exterior alterations to buildings. City staff provides support to the historical preservation board in its administration of the state income tax credit program for rehabilitation of residential structures and the Main Street Historic District Grant Program. Littleton’s historic preservation program is governed by section 4-6-4 of the Littleton City Code.
Littleton's Historic Landmarks and Districts
- Louthan Heights Historic District Map
- List of Littleton Historic Landmarks and Districts
- List of National Register Properties and Districts in Littleton
- Littleton Boulevard: Littleton's Mid Mod Mile
Historic Preservation Incentives
- Federal and State Tax Credits
- Colorado State Historical Fund and Littleton Main Street Historic District Grant Programs
- Benefits and Obligations of Landmark Designation
For questions regarding historic preservation in Littleton, please contact Historic Preservation Senior Planner Andrea Mimnaugh at 303-795-3719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Littleton Historic Preservation