The following PDF files have been made available by the Community Development Department. For more information, or questions concerning any of these documents, contact the Community Development Department at 303-795-3748.
- Citywide Plan
- Downtown Neighborhood Plan
- Neighborhood and Corridor Plans 2016
- Three Mile Plan(Annexation)
- Arapaho Hills National Historic District - Voluntary Design Guidelines
- Downtown Littleton Historic Preservation Design Guidelines 2011
- Littleton Downtown Design Standards and Guidelines 2006
- Landscape Design Criteria Manual
- Louthan Heights Historic District Design Guidelines - Adopted
- South Platte River Corridor Development Design Guidelines
- Broadway Corridor Study
- Littleton Blvd. Corridor Study
- Littleton Housing Overview 2013
- Mineral Avenue TAP Final 6-18-14
- Mineral Station ULI Advisory Services Report 2006
- Mineral Station Framework - Adopted March 2018
Parks, Open Space, and South Platte River Corridor Plans
- South Suburban Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- South Platte River Corridor Vision - South Platte Working Group
Note: These two documents were not produced by the city. Instead, they were created by South Suburban Parks and Recreation and the South Platte Working Group. The city provided input into developing both plans and they and the city's comprehensive plan are coordinated with one another. For more information about these two entities and their plans check the South Suburban Parks and Recreation and the Arapahoe County webpages.
For planning application packets, forms and processes, see Application Packets and Development Process.