All of the following information is required prior to issuance of any Temporary Use Permit.
Temporary Use Zoning Regulations and Permit Application
- Letter of Request which includes the following information:
- Property owner name and address;
- Name and address of person, organization, or business requesting Temporary Use Permit;
- Purpose of Temporary Use;
- How long will Temporary Use last?
- What type of restroom facilities will service the Temporary Use?
- Will there be utilities? If yes please list.
- If application is for a tent sale, a certificate of fire resistant material must be included with the application. In addition, the total square footage of the tent must be included. Fire safety regulations may require a number of fire extinguishers be placed within the tent.
- Hours of operation. If Temporary Use occurs in evening hours please include a summary of the site's lighting plan.
- Site Plan that includes the following information:
- Location of proposed Temporary Use on lot.
- Parking for Temporary Use, if use is on vacant lot vehicles must be parked on an improved parking surface.
- If Temporary Use is in an existing parking lot highlight parking being used for the Temporary Use.
- Setbacks to all property lines.
- Access to proposed Temporary Use.
- Sales Tax License
- If Temporary Use is on a vacant lot or in a shopping center, a letter from the property owner granting permission to operate the Temporary Use at the proposed location.
- Any other information to allow Development Review Committee Member to assess the application efficiently and expeditiously.
- An inspection by South Metro Fire Rescue is required for tents with sides.
Send above information to:
City of Littleton
2255 W. Berry Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120