Career Online High School
Immigrant Resources Center
Aging Well Resource Center
Summer Reading Program
Programs for all ages are offered throughout the year. Consult the library’s calendar for current schedules and listings of special programs.
- SUMMER READING PROGRAMS designed to promote reading for all ages are offered late May through July. These programs include prizes, special events, and literature-based activities.
- BOOK DISCUSSION GROUPS are available for adults and seniors. Call the library for details.
- Special programs for CHILDREN, TEENS, ADULTS and SENIORS are scheduled monthly.
- Special interest groups for TEENS meet monthly.
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) CLASSES are offered through LIRC.
- PAWS TO READ for children grades K to 5 is offered the second Saturday of each month. Practice reading to a furry friend. Call the library to register.
For further information on any of these programs, call the library at 303-795-3961.