- Children's Room
- Teen Deck
- Technology Assistance
- Career Online High School
- Immigrant Resources Center
- Aging Well Resource Center
- Summer Reading Program
Programs for all ages are offered throughout the year. Consult the library’s calendar for current schedules and listings of special programs.
- SUMMER READING PROGRAMS designed to promote reading for all ages are offered late May through July. These programs include prizes, special events, and literature-based activities.
- BOOK DISCUSSION GROUPS are available for adults and seniors. Call the library for details.
- Special programs for CHILDREN, TEENS, ADULTS and SENIORS are scheduled monthly.
- Special interest groups for TEENS meet monthly.
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) CLASSES are offered through LIRC.
- PAWS TO READ for children grades K to 5 is offered the second Saturday of each month. Practice reading to a furry friend. Call the library to register.
For further information on any of these programs, call the library at 303-795-3961.